I am moving to Alaska!!!!
I will be beginning my career as a pharmacist in Anchorage working at a hospital in their outpatient pharmacy. This is the job that I initially wanted and interviewed for when I was up there in March so I am thrilled to have this opportunity. I start my job July 30th so I am moving to AK in one week to get a little settled prior to real life (eeks!).
I have been busy planning how to move my car, belongings and everything else up to AK but I think I have it all figured out now. I have been able to enjoy the company of my friends and family a lot lately too :)
Zach and a few of his buddies road-tripped through Utah so he stayed and hung out for a bit of time. It was realllllyyy fun! Lots of exercise, exploring, and fun! We went hiking up Cold Water Creek with my sister, mom and Holden. Holden has is cranky face on haha.
Mom, Zach, Holden, my sister and me!! Such a gorgeous day to hike.
Snowbasin in the background!
The day before Zach left, I took him up to Park City to mountain bike as well as check out Olympic Park, Wasatch Brewing Co, and Main Street. We had such a fun day riding!
While he was here we also hiked up Beus Canyon in the rain and ran down (that is when we broke both of our phones), hiked up Malan's Peak, did a sunset skyline walk, went to the gym to lift several times, watched the RSL vs. Portland Timbers MLS soccer game, and he helped me pack my stuff for Alaska a little bit. It was pretty fun! :)
While he was here we also hiked up Beus Canyon in the rain and ran down (that is when we broke both of our phones), hiked up Malan's Peak, did a sunset skyline walk, went to the gym to lift several times, watched the RSL vs. Portland Timbers MLS soccer game, and he helped me pack my stuff for Alaska a little bit. It was pretty fun! :)
My sister and I tried making silly putty out of glue and liquid starch but we couldnt' get it right.. We ended up buying borax and that worked perfectly! We need to figure out the right parts of each though to make the right consistency.
My mom had all of us over for a BBQ - this is our little asparagus monster.. He loves it so much!!
Hiking up Indian Trail with my little pups, my mom and her friend Ellen. Great day!
I'm headed to Portland a few days before going to Alaska but I will definitely give you AK updates! YAAAAAYYYYY!
Please come visit me!
No comments:
Post a Comment