Wednesday, June 15, 2011

White Rabbit.

I left work today feeling a bit of resentment and very overwhelmed. Right now I am being swamped with research projects, finding answers to questions, and frankly - doing the work that my preceptor/resident don't want to do. It seems like every time I ask my resident preceptor a question, his response is: "you should go look that up."  - - - WELL GUESS WHAT BUDDY!???  I am here to have you teach me!! .....I understand that I just need to look some things up but there are other things that take clinical judgment and the expertise of a pharmacist to answer. Grr.

ANYWAY, after the day, I drove to Ashland and went hiking.  I needed to get away and get some fresh air before I attempted to tackle pharmacy research.  I found my way climbing up and up; seemed like a path to the sky in about 45 minutes! The trail name was White Rabbit - too bad I didn't actually see one; just a young man urinating off the side of the trail :)  Enjoy the pics!


 Looking out North toward Medford.. the Rogue Valley.


South Ashland


 My hike was awesome and just what I needed to refresh and rejuvenate my brain cells. I actually ended up hiking/running up the mountain - great exercise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment