Saturday, June 4, 2011

Applegate.


I LOVE EXPLORING. And what was even better about it was that I had two awesome people to explore with!!  We biked up to Applegate lake and then back into Medford.  The ride was about 50 miles and the scenery was phenomenal.

 Ryken, me and Jeanne before our ride
At a historic bridge in Applegate.. they have a festival there every year.

 Peace
 Applegate Lake. I can't wait for hot summer time to go float and play.
ME!

Ryken and Jeanne at Applegate Lake.


The day was awesome.  It was followed by pizza and beer with their family which was much needed and deserved after our bike ride.  What a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Jes! It was fun to catch up a little bit the other day! Love you lots.. Xoxo. Can't wait to be in SF at the same time. Lovessss

    ReplyDelete