After cleaning off my shoes from my run in Moore Park.. My shoes actually look pretty darn good for the condition of the trails! It was entertaining trying to stay on my feet though.
CRAFT DAY! All the girls from work hosted a Craft Day and our group activity was to make pillow cases. They turned out sooo cute. I want to make more!
Sewing machines and Laurie's mother..
AAaahhhhh, Dave, Char, and myself at Mia's and Pia's brew house. We had a really good time there!
There you have it!! My pillow cases for Dave and Char. I picked out the crazy, lively fabric just for them and sewed these babies together. If you rested your head on these at night your dreams just might be phenomenal!! ;o)
On Sunday, after Dave and Char left, the Timbers hosted a meet-and-greet at Klamath Basin Brewing Co. It was way fun and I got my Timbers scarf signed :)
Their mascot, Timber Joey!
I hit the Rock Gym with my friend, Berta, on Monday. I haven't been in a while so it was very strenuous, muscularly. I love it so much though because it provides one the opportunity to focus solely on their next foot or hand placement rather than anything that went on in the world.
I am so pumped for this weekend. The weather should be great and I hope to get lots of outdoors exploration in!! Stay tuned :)



No comments:
Post a Comment