I can tell you that this weekend I got myself 'lost' a lot of times and it turned out to be one of the best weekends ever. I don't have many pictures to show for it but I have taken away personal experiences that will last a life time. A good friend of mine told me that he would rather collect "experiences" rather than "things" - I totally agree. I will try to jazz up this post by using pictures that are not my own.
FRIDAY:

New brewery that opened in Berkeley.. its cozy.
SATURDAY:
Ran Strawberry Canyon - AGAIN!!
Headed into SF for the Ferry Building Farmers Market - AGAIN!!!
Went to Amendment 21 - for the first time!! Met some amazing people there!
Went to Nob Hill in SF to see Katy's new house!! YAY - it's so cute!
Joined my grandpa, aunt, uncle and cousin for dinner at Gold Mirror.. It was nice.
SUNDAY:

Worked out with my grandpa at the UCSF @ Mission Bay gym.. after my workout I ended up playing a game of basketball with him and his buddies. I scored the game winning point!
Yup, pharmacy school has done me good - this is called and Antibody-Drug Conjugate. I worked on my presentation the rest of the day. I will deliver my presentation to the medical staff at UC Berkeley on Tuesday. This is the new cancer treatment. Pretty exciting!
MONDAY!! - Labor Day!
In the morning, I ran the shoreline trail with my preceptor ... we did 9 or 10 miles!
That afternoon I did more work on my presentation..


BUUUTTTT, that night I went out to SF to The Monk's Kettle with someone I met in SF! It was really fun.
And back to work I went on Tuesday morning.. I love learning pharmacy stuff so it was a good day.
Did you know that if you travel to a place that has high malaria infection rates that you need prophylaxis medications? Yup, there are a few options you can can choose from and they are all dosed differently! ...just in case you were curious! Ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment