Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Unexplainable.

It has been almost 3 weeks now.. I do not feel better. In fact, at times the pain seems to be worse.  I miss my dad more than ever and I just want to talk to him on the phone. This feeling.. I wish I could explain it to someone but no word seems sufficient. When I close my eyes, my memories of him scan though my head like a 24 year long video on fast forward. So much to be proud of but so much to miss.


High school graduation - May 2005

Club soccer tourney - one of my biggest fans.

Mtn biking in Tahoe

Hiking in Ogden. Love that smile.

This past winter - my dad's dedication to his bike.  We went riding the day before and got our bikes all dirty.

Skate Skiing in Park City - total goofs but so fun.

CSSC soccer pic - such a true supporter.

Lauren and my dad at my soccer game in Reno.

My favorite picture of my dad. I miss him so much, it is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment